The friendly staff at Wildcat Property Management welcomes you to come take a look at our newly remodeled apartments in Manhattan, Kansas. With more than 20 years of management experience, you can expect our units to be clean, affordable and up-to-date. All of our apartments have been totally remodeled over the last three years, with the last units renovated over the summer of 2014.
Our apartments, lofts feature:
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Clean, safe rental properties
- On-site laundry facilities at Anderson Village units
- Washers and dryers in homes and loft apartments
- Dishwashers in all units
- High speed Internet hook-ups
- Cable television hook-ups
- 24-hour maintenance and lock-out service
- Anderson Village offers off-street permitted parking for residents, and limited guest parking in attached parking lot
- Loft apartments are located in downtown Manhattan on Poyntz Avenue
- No Pets Allowed at Any Property, Sorry
Our maintenance staff responds to emergency calls immediately and normal service requests within 24 hours. We service mainly students of K-State, so many of our units are within walking distance of campus, located directly across from McCain Auditorium. We try to offer all the comforts of home, but without a curfew.
Contact Wildcat Property Management today at 785-537-2332 and make an appointment to see our properties, or browse our website for more information regarding commercial leasing or laundromat services.