The friendly staff at Wildcat Property Management welcomes you to come take a look at our newly remodeled apartments in Manhattan, Kansas. With more than 20 years of management experience, you can expect our units to be clean, affordable and up-to-date. All of our apartments have been totally remodeled over the last three years, with the last units renovated over the summer of 2014.
Our apartments, lofts and homes feature:
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Clean, safe rental properties
- On-site laundry facilities at Anderson Village units
- Washers and dryers in homes and loft apartments
- Dishwashers in all units
- High speed Internet hook-ups
- Cable television hook-ups
- 24-hour maintenance and lock-out service
- Anderson Village offers off-street permitted parking for residents, and limited guest parking in attached parking lot
- Loft apartments are located in downtown Manhattan on Poyntz Avenue
Our maintenance staff responds to emergency calls immediately and normal service requests within 24 hours. We service mainly students of K-State, so many of our units are within walking distance of campus, one of which is located directly across from McCain Auditorium. We try to offer all the comforts of home, but without a curfew.
Contact Wildcat Property Management today at 785-537-2332 and make an appointment to see our properties, or browse our website for more information regarding commercial leasing or laundromat services.